apologies - no photos

Hi ladies

A quick post - I am sorry no photos tonight, as promised yesterday.

I had a workshop this morning - a scrapbook one - which went very well & I have some more people interested in taking it a little further.

Then this afternoon I am afraid was taken up with sorting my car - removing the rubbish & my personal possessions ready for tomorrow's change over.  Although I did take time to pop to Creative Stamping on the A41.  A couple of weeks ago I bought my roll folders to hold my Promarkers & also a little item called a brush bucket.  It's a little square fabric hold all for putting paint brushes in (it has a plastic liner) & has pockets around the outside.  I bought 2 to hold the shaving brushes I use & that you all used on the raised image card.  I discovered they were also handy for holding the items you use all the time - craft knife, pencil, ruler, glue pen & much more.  So I popped over & bought 2 more in the hope I can clear the surface of my desk a bit more but still have things to hand.  When I have them in place I will take a photo & show you.

I promise that CSNW photos will be here tomorrow - Hmmm! if I get back from a drive in my new car in time.  Only joking - I promise.

That is me for today - more tomorrow.
Sleep well - night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko