CSNW photos - part 1

Good afternoon ladies

Here I am with the first set of photos from the CSNW meeting on Wednesday this week.

This first set if for the Show & Tell which that evening had the fashion theme. Sadly there were only 2 entries this week - but then it isn't compulsory - I just like it when there is more.


Aren't these undies great & glamorous?


This ATC had an unusual diagonal gatefold front.  Neat little outfit too.

Well done ladies.

Oh by the way - it's Friday ...................... it's here ............. my new toy.  After collecting it from the dealer we took it for a drive.  I say "we" - of course Bob came with me.  We popped out through the countryside from home to Holt where there is a rather nice garden centre with an excellent cafe - so we stopped for lunch then drove home again.  Unlike when Bob & Gareth changed their cars & they were given a bouquet of flowers which of course I received, but I didn't get one from my dealer.   But it is really only the large dealers that do that sort of thing.

So that 's me for this post, I will be back shortly with the photos from the project for that evening.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko