CSNW Photos - part 2

Hi, I.m back.

Here are the photos for the project which on Wednesday was the Acetate Dome card. Here they are -

a beautiful image & I love the shade of green

just like the front door I have always wished I would have - beautiful image

what a cute little bird & on this one you can see the acetate as well

a very pretty stamped image

I love that flower stamp - & I still don't know what the flower is called.

a nice fashion image

great image on this one - reminds me of race day in My Fair Lady

this is a very dramatic design - deep peach & black

I think everyone has enjoyed making this card.  The beauty of it is that it can be made any size as long as you have a big enough piece of acetate.  I have just thought of another layout.  The one above can be made with the acetate section to the right or left.  How about in the centre with an opening section each side.

I am hoping to change my desk around a bit this weekend in order to get more actual surface desk space.  We will see how that turns out.

Whatever you are doing this weekend, have fun.  I will be off out in my new toy of course.  I am taking 3 ladies to Welshpool next Friday so want to have a bit of a run around to get used to it before then.  Will also keep you up to date with any crafting I do.

Have fun & take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post