A good crafting day

Good evening ladies

Well! I have had a very good day with 3 cards made to enter into 5 challenges.  The mojo just went into overdrive.

Here are the cards & if you want to read a bit more about them pop over to my personal blog.  You all know where that is now - don't you.


this one was for a challenge over at Crafts 4 Eternity where the theme was to use a digi-stamp. I think this one was one of a group I won in a challenge during 2011


this one is for the challenge over at CD Sunday where the theme is "Imagine" & Allsorts Challenge
where the theme is "Spread your wings"


This one I think is my favourite & is for the challenge at Less is More where the theme was colour & Stamptacular Sunday where the theme was "Text Me"

This is the colour palette


To make that third card - which was the true stamped card.  I tore a ragged rectangular shape in a piece of folded paper which I then temporarily attached to the front of the card.  I then sponged - well actually I used one of those shaving brushes - the colour through the aperture.  I started with Latte, then Caramel & finally on the right hand side & lower edge only I used Espresso.  All of them being Adirondack ink pads.  Before colouring the aperture I had stamped the flower spray with Versamark ink & then embossed with clear EP.  When I laid down the Latte & Caramel inks I wiped over the stamped image with a tissue to remove the ink.  Then I stamped the same image this time using Espresso which I also used for the sentiment.  Finally I added the mini bow which is in black ribbon.

I really enjoyed making that last card & I am also very pleased with it.  I think it is a style I will use again.

That is me for tonight.  I hope you have had a brilliant weekend.  Shame about the rain & hailstones.

Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post