just chatting

Good evening ladies

No cards to show you today as I have been busy running around (well! driving actually) getting paperwork & finances sorted for the car which I pick up on Friday.

Also on Wednesday evening it is the March meeting for CSNW - so have been putting my box ready for that & also coming up with the programme for the next few months for all three clubs.  That means there will be some sample cards to make.

This lovely sunshine which we had at the end of last week has brought my daffodils out in flower - so when I step outside the front door it really feels like Spring.  Unfortunately the rain yesterday flattened my beautiful crocuses.  It is such a shame.  But then it gave the winter pansies a new lease of life.

So that is it from me tonight I am afraid - more tomorrow.

Sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post