just chatting

Good evening ladies

Another beautiful day as long as you kept out of the wind.

I managed to take some time out of everyday things to make a couple of cards today - but ran out of time for taking photos due to the light.  I also sorted some more decoupage that has been laying around ready to turn those into cards.  Then in a trip to PBC I managed to pick up my original napkin fold card - of which there is a photo on the project photos page; there was also a couple of stamped cards that I retrieved which will be handy for forthcoming birthdays etc.

An important task I must do by the weekend is to print the inserts for some cards I have made for a fund-raising event. 

Tomorrow is CSNW meeting night so there will be some photos from there - but I don't think I will get them here until Thursday & that will be after I have run a workshop down at PBC on scrap booking.

So! that in a nutshell, as they say, has been my day today. 

Hopefully a longer chat tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post