just chatting

Good evening everyone!
I am sorry I didn't do any crafting over the weekend so no photos or things to write about.  Whilst Bob & Gareth watched the rugby on Saturday I went shopping for new shoes.  Also gave me a chance to have a drive in my new car.

Sunday was a domestic cum family day.  Gareth was around again to watch another rugby match with Bob & later I went a picked up Nadine so that she could have Sunday dinner with us.  Poor Russ was working - up to 10 pm, so I put a dinner together for Nadine to take home for him.

Today I have worked on the club programmes & as you already know Mold page has been updated.  I intended to update MoldII straight after but got side tracked.  So I am going to try & do that after writing this.

When I visited Creative Pastimes last week & bought those little containers for craft tools, I also weekend & bought a stamp ............... of a really cute teapot.  I hope to play with that tomorrow -  I have some ideas on how to use it.  But one of the things I will be doing tomorrow before I start crafting is actually getting round to redesigning my desk to giver me more working space.  So watch this space.

Right! I am off to sort out MoldII's club page. I hope you all had a good weekend.

More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post