just chatting

Hi everyone
I am so sorry that there has been a couple of days gap - couple? ........ 3 in fact!

Thursday was a busy day for me - but we had a great evening at the Mold club meeting & I took photos to show you. Then I had another busy day yesterday (Friday).  I was taking several ladies to a meeting in Welshpool which meant a reasonably early start.  I know 8am is not early - but I was picking several people up on the way & had to be there for 10am.  Then event was quite busy & tiring followed by a lunch & more meeting.  After which I had to bring everyone home.  I got home about 5:30.  Now that is one of the longest days I have spent in a while so I was rather tired.

I managed to get some of the photos from Thursday night sorted - but wasn't left with enough time to pop them here.

Then today (Saturday) - well that has been spent trying to finalise the materials for the last part of the wedding cake.  My god-daughter has now made her decision on flowers ....................... and................ it wasn't tulips.  It is a flower called Lisianthus (think I have spelt that right).

So! Whilst Bob & Gareth were watching Wales win the Grand Slam - Nadine & I went back over to Lady Heyes Craft Centre & the sugarcraft shop there for me to get some advice.  Tomorrow I hope to have a "dry" run on making one of these flowers.  So! watch this space.  There are now 21 days left to complete this cake.

I am sorry that this has meant that your information has slipped a bit behind time.  But the photos for both the Show & Tell, & the Project for the evening for Mold have been loaded onto my computer & are ready for blogging.  This I will do first thing tomorrow morning before I get way laid by a wedding cake.  Here is a Lisianthus;



Never made one before - keep your fingers crossed for me.  Mind you they are beautiful aren't they?

Well done Wales!


That's me for tonight - hope your weekend is going well.  Have lots of fun.

Night night & sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko