Just chatting

Hi ladies

This time I am writing & posting to the correct blog.

Following on from yesterday ....................

Considering the small size of the craft section at The Range - I still managed to buy some things.  I found a brilliant set of stamps of cars - there was a Model T Ford, Porsche 911 & a VW Beetle & something else.  My neighbour thought they were so good she bought a set too - even though I told her she could borrow mine.  I think they are going to look great as monochrome images - but we will see what comes out once I get to play.

There were some nice ribbons on special offer per roll. I currently have a thing about ribbons - I need them in all colours, sizes & patterns.  Plus I bought 2 little papier mache drawer units - which I am hoping to alter.  By alter I mean decorate in some way - not change how they look - well yes, it does mean that too - I mean, they will still each be a 3-drawer unit, but looking different.  Still with me?  Good!  I am glad someone is.

Oh yes & during the week I weakened & bought the Serif Craft Artist offer on 5-cd's from C&C.  Steampunk!!!!!

Can you imagine?  Me with Steampunk!  Ooh the papers & images are just wonderful.  I am looking forward to playing with them.

That's it from me - thought I had better pop in & correct the posting.  What am I like!!!!!!!  Don't answer that - well you can't can you as I put it as a statement not a question.

Enough!  Night night, have a great Sunday & I hope you remember to alter your clocks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post