just chatting

Good evening ladies
I hope you have all  had a lovely weekend & made the most of this beautiful weather.  It seems this coming week is going to be good too.

Today I have tried to do a little sorting out of my craft stash - & it was just a little sort this time.  I am going to have a good purge on some things - so keep an eye I may have them with me on club nights.

I also sorted the cards left over from the fund-raising function I took them to - plus added to them some more that I had sitting in a box.  I now have quite a large basket of cards.  Then I sat & finished making a few more that were only partially made.  I will probably take some photos tomorrow.

That is all for today - I just wanted to pop in for a quick chat.

Sleep well.  More tomorrow - 'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko