Mold II photos - part 1

Good evening ladies

I am sorry I didn't blog last night.  Although I was home at a resonable time after the Mold II meeting there were a couple of phone calls from whilst I as out that needed my attention.

The evening went really well & the photos in this blog are for the Show & Tell for the evening which was to make a card using the colours cream, pink & red.  Now, it appears that pink is another colour that changes when photographed.  Or it does with my photography.  I recently acquired a little battery operated desk lamp - halogen I think.  I am going to try taking photos with that on to see if it helps.

I loved this paisley design & that doily style edging - which was very definitely pink.

It is a long time since I have seen - & also used - these mosaic punches.  don't they work well & nice & evenly spaced too.


A fantastic shaker card - again, definitely pink not lavender

Isn't that butterfly gorgeous - so delicate & looks great over the embossed background

A pretty dress with dainty embossing on it

This is a very delicate card - although the colours (in the flesh) were brighter

That netting for the skirt really was that bright
this card had a different approach - see the photo below.

The main images had been created on a single sheet of red card, then attached to the back was a small folded cream card, placed near the bottom edge of the red card that allowed it to stand up.  That flower was a really bright pink.

It just shows that the most surprising colours will work together.  I hope you have continued to enjoy this wonderful sunshine.

To bring the sunshine indoors - I cut a bunch of our beautiful daffodils to put in the lounge.  Bob came home during the evening & started to sneeze - it would appear they have set him off.  Oh dear!  Don't know what I will do with them.

More tomorrow with the photos from the Mold II project for this month.

Sleep well.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post