Mold photos - part 1

Good evening ladies

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend & especially a lovely Mothers Day.  I trust you were all waited on & given special treats.

Here are the photos from the Mold meeting last Thursday, for their Show & Tell.  The theme was to use the colours red, cream & bright pink.  I must say here that for some reason quite a lot of the pink came out a lilac shade in the photos - I tried to correct it but wasn't very successful.

Those back ground layers were definitely pink not lilac.  I love the hatpin decorations in the bow.

A lovely easel card & with out going on too much - the ribbon & card was pink.  so I won't mention it again as some of the next photos are the same.

A stepper card with some lovely doily embellishments.  Really pretty.

Some lovely bling on this one & I like the tag in the pocket.

Some pretty parcels & that lovely background paper almost like fabric.  Now we were told what it was & I must apologise but now that I come to write about it I can't exactly remember.  I will find out what it was & write about it later.  Before I forget each of those bows was tied by hand.,

A novel way to use the tags on this one - at first I thought I had it upside down - but no, because the bow is the right way round & so is the script background.
This card uses one of my favourite stamps of CaroLines range, I have the smaller version too. 

Aren't those flowers gorgeous - this photo is almost pink.  Strange how it goes.

Another lovely card with a red image.  I do think the "collage" style stamps are really nice & versatile too.

I am going to pop straight off & put the project photos on here - back in a short while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko