Mold photos - part 2

Hi - I am back.

This time with the photos from Thursdays project which was the Napkin Fold card, & Joanna showed the ladies how to make this.

Some of them have just the decorated paper, some have central images & the best way to show them was to lay them down partially open.  I won't write a comment under each - just scroll through them & enjoy them.  I was pleased to see that some had stamping on them.











The next one is one of Joanna's that she brought along to show.  The sentiment on the front is off her birthday card that I made for her at some time.  Doesn't it look good in the centre of that napkin fold.

This is a nice way of using up background papers that are left from other projects because you only need small pieces.  Plus of course preprinted background papers can be turned into something different if you stamp over them.

Another good project & I hope that Mold II & CSNW will enjoy making them when their turn comes.

That is me for this weekend ladies - I am off to bed now hoping I can dream up some designs for some special cards I have been asked to make.

More tomorrow.  Sleep well- night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko