my decoupage cards

Hello again ladies

I've popped back in to show you the quick & easy Christmas cards I made this morning from the decoupage sheets that were on my desk.  I am trying to maintain 2 methods of crafting (not sure methods is the right descriptive word here).  "Use it Up"  - which is to use stuff that I have bought & not got round to using, & to do so as I come across it again.  Then the "Recycle" or "Don't Scrap It" - which is to use scraps & leftover embellishments etc.  The difficulty with that one is each time you make something you inevitably create some more scraps. So I am also trying, where possible, to use the new scraps as soon as possible.  There is work in progress there.

Anyway, enough gabbling - here are the cards
I had to trim this one a little to fit it on the square card.  The only thing I have done is round the corners of the card.  It will need a little bit of embellishment - but that comes later.

This is actually the 3-d layer of the previous card - along with the sentiment that was the piece I trimmed from it.

This has one little piece of 3-d work - the present, & once again I had to trim something from it to make it fit.
All the cards have had the corners rounded.

This is the piece that should have been the full 3-d piece, along with the sentiment that was trimmed from the other card.


This card uses what I guess must have been a 3-d layer for another piece, which I must have used last Christmas.  The sentiment wouldn't fit along the bottom, so I laid it on its side.

 From the sheets I have these 4 small images left which are about ATC size - so that is what I will turn them into, which means they may become toppers later.
Then I also have 2 round tags & another ATC size image left over.  These last 7 images will be used probably tomorrow.

That brings you uptodate with what I have been doing.  I now have to make sure that I have everything ready for CSNW's meeting tonight.  Now! that's good - typing this has reminded me I need the box of voting buttons.  Must go & get them straight away.

'Bye for now.  Enjoy this sunshine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post