Shopping day

Hi ladies

Just popping in quickly - to let you know I had a very successful day shopping today.

Shopping!!??!!

Sounds like going out for a new dress.   Hmm! -  perhaps it was.

Visited quite a few car dealers today.

Bought a car

Bought the first one I saw ............. but ...........after ................. I had looked at all the others.

Well bought is not quite correct - paid a deposit ............  get it next Friday.

Can't wait.

Yes!  

Returning to the clothes analogy, I quite often used to try on quite a few outfits & end up buying the first one I tried on - so no change there then just because it is a car.

Have had some ideas for this weekends challenges that I like to join in on, so may work on those whilst Bob watching rugby tomorrow.

Hope your weekend is going well.

Night night
More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post