some tags

Good afternoon ladies

This afternoon I made some time for a play session.  Quite a while ago I joined a group that makes & exchanges tags.  Rather naughtily I have fallen behind - so it is time for me to catch up. 

My favourite oriental poppy stamp

This butterfly & little flower were part of a free set with a magazine

Another freebie set, I love the dovecote

These 3 stamps are part of a 6 stamp set they are all just under 1" square

The bird is from the same set as the dovecote, & the little flower from the magazine free set

Each of the tags has been coloured with dye-based inks (not distress inks!!! for a change) & all images are stamped with black archival ink.  I need to take another look at them tomorrow to see whether I want to add any embellishments & of course add some fibres or ribbon.

Tomorrow I am taking my friend & neighbour out for the day.  She too is into stamping & all ways of card making.  We are going to visit one of "The Range" group of shops.  Sylvia had been told about them & would like to see them.  I have been to one down on the south coast.

I am having an escape day - escaping from the wedding cake flowers.  Things are not going well & I need to stand back for a moment.  Also I am waiting to hear from my god-daughter about my current idea.  Hopefully I will hear tomorrow.  Will bring you up to date tomorrow.

Have a good evening.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko