A tidy up day

Hi everyone

Well I did take the plunge this afternoon & start to restyle my craft desk. I removed everything in order to start again & then gradually started sorting the things I wanted on the desk, along with what I wanted them in.  Here is a picture

The two photos show the left side & right side of my desk (the whole desk wouldn't fit in in one photo). There is a box of cards that will be going to a fund raising coffee morning, the little boxes that hold all manner of bits & pieces, my paper cutter, & a set of drawers that hold my scissors, DSST etc.  The little fabric buckets I bought last week can be seen at the side & on the top of the drawer unit.  On my cutting mat is some decoupage that has been waiting to be used.  So this afternoon in order to try my tidy desk out I put them together.  They will be made into cards tomorrow.

In front on the top photo is a little purple card - can't remember if I have shown you before but here it is anyway .......

I made it for a recent challenge, then today realised it was ideal for our grand-daughters birthday card & she loves bling.  She will be 16 on Friday.

There is still more stuff to tidy &  boxes & drawers to be reorganised - but I will get there.

That is me for tonight.

Ooh nearly forgot - that little post yesterday to say that I had updated one of the club pages was our 600th post.  So this one is number 601 - soon grows doesn't it!

Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko