CSNW Important Notice

Ladies of CSNW - I am really very very sorry but I will not be able to make it to club night on Wednesday.

Whilst my coughing has eased a bit today, I have no energy & am very unsteady on my feet. I have hardly eaten since Thursday - hence the lack of energy I think. There is no way I would be able to drive & even though I had a plan B to ask Bob to drive me there I am afraid I wouldn't be any good once there.

If you read this could you let as many ladies know as possible & I will try & ring around as well.  I will call the centre tomorrow to let Maureen know we won't be there.  It is such a shame especially as we had been able to move it from last week to save you missing a meeting.  We will just shunt the programme down a month.

Once again - I really am sorry.

We have already booked the alternate date for the July meeting when I will be on holiday - this will now be on July 11 rather than July 4.

Take care
'Bye for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko