just chatting

Good evening ladies

I thought I would just pop in for a quick chat whilst I can concentrate.

Sadly I had to cancel the CSNW meeting due this evening as there was no way I would be able to get there.  I haven't been out of the house since Thursday.  The thing is too - that this afternoon I remembered that Hayley a new member at CSNW, had offered to show the ladies some beautiful ribbon plaiting.  I should have let the meeting go ahead & you could have learnt that - then you could have shown me next time.  Never mind - I don't always think so fast when not feeling right.

Nothing crafty to report today, as I haven't the energy to sit at my desk.  But I did play on my computer for a while this morning doing some digital scrap booking with a couple of the photos from the wedding, & another layout for Russ & Nadine's wedding 2 years ago.  Two Years!  Where does the time go?

That's me ladies - just wanted to keep in touch.

More tomorrow - take care & keep clear of all these germs that are around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko