Just chatting

Hi ladies

I am sorry I haven't been in for a couple of days but there hasn't really been anything to talk about.

My cough is slowly improving but my chest still has a good rattle going on.  I am now on antibiotics which I managed to get the doctor to give me  -   without even seeing her!!!!!.  I rang the surgery & tried to get a home visit but the receptionist said that she would organise a phone call in the first instance.  I expected the doctor to ring me - but no - it was the receptionist (she had asked the appropriate questions during my earlier call) - saying there would be a prescription for me later in the day.  Sue very kindly popped into my doctors surgery & the chemist & got it for me.  I am not up to going anywhere at the moment as I have no appetite & not eating very much - so of course - no energy. So Sue doing that for me was much appreciated.  I had hoped I could get Gareth to do it for me - but he was on a day out with Russ & Nadine - which is far more interesting for him.  He has been a bit under the weather too, poor thing.

Bob is in Malta with work - oh what fun he had getting there.  He went to Manchester airport on Saturday afternoon for about 4:30pm.  I don't know if he had to be there 1 or 2 hours before the flight, but anyway I had a phone call from him at 8:00pm to say he was still at the airport.  The delay was something to do with looking for fuel!!!!!!!!!!  He eventually left at about 10pm & arrived in Malta at 3:30 Sunday morning.  Not a happy bunny.  The good thing was that he had decided to fly out on Saturday as the flight on Sunday would not have got him there until 2 in the morning today (Monday) - which meant he would have been tired for his first day.

Now! I have a message for Mold club ladies - I am afraid I will not manage to be at the meeting on Thursday - you don't want me sharing this cough with you.  I cannot at the moment think of anything to suggest you do during the evening - if I can I will put it here on the blog.  But I am sure you will find something to occupy yourselves & have a good evening.

To update you on Tina - she is still very poorly & heavily medicated.  I spoke to Ken on Saturday morning & he said that she was a little brighter but still in a lot of pain.  I sent our love to her - which I know he will pass on to her.  Ladies - Iola & Marion do not read the blog so they may be unaware of all this so please let them know.  I should perhaps remind everyone again - the hospital does not allow flowers, & Tina is only allowed Ken as a visitor.

That is me for today - I will be back again tomorrow if there is anything interesting to relate.
I hope you are all keeping free of these coughs & colds.

Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko