just chatting

Hi ladies
Just thought I would pop in again & let you know what I have been up to creativity wise the last couple of days, now that I have just got started again.

I needed something to get my creativity going again so I sat & played with my digital scrap booking software & a couple of photos from my god-daughters wedding.   I am doing what they call hybrid scrap booking (that is sticking papers & photographs together etc) - but not for every photo I take.  Some of them I am using digital layouts & her wedding is one of those events.  I thought you might like to see one of them


It is this side of digital scrap booking that I like, as the photo of the couple cutting the cake has been merged into the background paper - because for this page I wanted the cake to take centre stage.  I think it has worked well.  I have just noticed that I haven't put their names on the page - just the date.  May change that.

Sadly today I had to make sympathy cards as over the weekend an elderly colleague of mine, through another of my interests, passed away suddenly.  It is always sad to have to make these cards & especially so when the person is so active & sprightly.  I shall miss her very much as we went to functions & events together & I often used to visit & sit & have long chats putting the world to rights.

That's me for now


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko