just chatting

Hello ladies

I haven't been in for a couple of days as there really hasn't been anything to blog about.

But I have had an email from Betty of Mold II, answering a couple of my questions regarding the photos of show & tell and project cards from their meeting on Tuesday last.

The project card with the birdcage on is Betty's & is not stamped,  and the show & tell tag with the couple & the car is also Betty's.  The car & couple are one stamp from Joanna Sheen.  So there we have it - a mystery solved.

Yesterday late afternoon Bob & I went out for a meal at our local hostelry (The Running Hare) for our anniversary meal.  It was very nice & their menu has a Light Bite section so as I have not been eating a great deal recently this was just the right size for me.  Very nice indeed & my first proper outing in almost 4 weeks.  Hopefully more or less back to normal now.  CSNW has their May meeting on Wednesday so that will be my first return to club nights.  Looking forward to seeing everyone again.  I am not 100% certain whether I will be at the stamp festival on the Saturday as I am helping with the set up on the Friday & then have a workshop all day Sunday.  I am looking forward to the workshop it is nice to be the pupil for a change - so I don't want to get too tired beforehand.

I hope you are all having a good weekend despite all this wet stuff.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko