Members news ......

...............  I hope.

Hello again ladies.

I am hoping that there is only one Rachel Body out there in the big wide rubber stamping world.  If there is more than one - then I hope the one who made this card is our Rachel Body from Mold club.

The card is featured in the May issue of Craft Stamper "Over to You" section.  Here is the article that was alongside it & the card that inspired her.


Rachel, please let me know if it is your card.  In fact let me know if it isn't as well.  Fingers crossed.

Tomorrow my dearly beloved is leaving me for a while - he is off to Malta for a week.  I have always wanted to go to Malta, never mind perhaps another time, & anyway he would be working all day.

I am still coughing well, not eating a lot & not much energy, but hopefully on its way out.  Have had a good afternoon catching up on reading some back issues of Craft Stamper for some ideas to kick start me again.

Have a good weekend.  More tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Wow, another publicised piece by Rachel! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post