Message for Mold club ladies

Good evening ladies
This post is mainly for the Mold club ladies about their meeting on Thursday (24th).

I had an email from Joanna offering her help for the evening which I have accepted.  Strangely we were both thinking along the same lines about what could be done on the evening.

So, ladies, you need to bring with you - card, paper, stamps, embellishments, ribbon etc.  You are all going to make a card from a sketch which Joanna is going to print off large size for you all to work from.  You can still do the Show & Tell as normal.  Hopefully photos will be taken & sent to me for blogging later.

There are a few of you ladies who do not read the blog, so perhaps you would take some extras with you to share, as they will arrive with just the items for the planned project.

Most importantly - have fun.

I am going to try & sit & make a card tomorrow.  I have looked in my craft room a couple of times but not had the get up & go.  It is Bob's & my anniversary next week so need to make a card & it is best done whilst he is not here. Will let you know how I get on.

That's it ladies - night night

Comments

  1. Hi Gloria. I am confused (as ever!) Is this message for Mold or Mold II? The date you mention is down as Mold II meeting, but i assume as you mention Joanna you are talking about Mold meeting? Hope you are beginning to feel a bit better, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! OK I should have read yesterdays message first!! I understand now. hope you feel better soon, see you in Port Sunlight! Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gloria, you put Thursday 24th, did you mean Thursday 19th or Tuesday 24th? Is Joanna doing our club session tomorrow night as well Hope you are better Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko