Mold II club night

Good evening ladies

Just popping in to say thank you to Helen, who has just popped in with the things from the meeting, & for taking things along to the Mold II club evening for me & giving the ladies their project for the evening.

Also to say thank you to the ladies for their beautiful get well card - it is lovely.

Helen has taken photos for meof your work & I will sort them in the morning & post them here then.

Next month we will go with the project that is down for May & save the tea-light card for later in the year.  There won't be a Show & Tell for the May evening as you should have been given a sketch - so for once we will give that a miss.

It sounds like you enjoyed your evening, & obviously I will be with you next month.

This afternoon I ventured out in the car for the first time.  When I popped out briefly Monday it was in Bob's car as a passenger which left me a bit weary, but today - under my own steam I was absolutely whacked when I got in.  So I hope to build myself up by going out again tomorrow for a short while - both by car & on foot.  Slowly does it as it is when I am walking that my breathing suffers.  Anyway enough about that.

I am hoping to get on & make some cards tomorrow, as I have a couple of "big" birthday card orders to fulfil.  Will let you know how it goes.

I made Bob's card for our anniversary - but can't show you that yet as our anniversary is tomorrow.  It was clean & simple in design.

Hope you are all keeping well.
That's me for tonight - more tomorrow
'night 'night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko