Mold II meeting tomorrow (24th) info

Hello ladies

This post is mainly to let the Mold II ladies know that unfortunately I will not be able to be at the meeting tomorrow night.

I have been out for the first time today, just up to the post office & I am afraid it just tired me out.  I don't think it would be a good idea for me to go out for the first time (properly) during the evening.  My cough is almost gone but it has just left this awful tiredness, breathlessness & lack of energy.  But I hope to get out a little more tomorrow during the day, & then build up each day.

So! I will get in touch with Helen & think up something for you to do in my absence.  It will be best if you bring lots of goodies with you to work with - card, paper, stamps, inks, ribbon, embellishments etc. Also there are a couple amongst you who do not read the blog - so perhaps you could take along some extras for them as well.  I will probably go along the same lines as the Mold club last Thursday & send a sketch for you to work with.  Hopefully Helen will bring my camera along & take photos for me.

I hope you are all keeping free of these bugs that are going around & that they I will see you all, from all the clubs, soon.

Don't forget - the Stamp Festival is on May 12th - not long now.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko