Mold II photos - part 1

Good morning ladies

Well, thank you to Helen for taking last night's photos for me & here is the first set.  They are of the Show & Tell, the theme of which was a card depicting transport.


That is a really happy card & I love the image


Somebody's father is going to be very pleased to receive this card.  I am sure I have that car stamp!

That is a fantastic image, from a time when trains were trains.

I love this tag there is so much happening.  I am assuming the 2 people getting out of the car are separate stamps to the car - please let me know.

I really like the use of this image - sorry about the flash light in the middle of it.  (I meant to suggest that Helen switch the flash off)

What a great card - love the dictionary paper & map used with the main image.  Is that a "Happy Birthday" sentiment sticking out of the back of the train image?  is it a tab that pulls out to reveal the message?  Please let me know.

Another great design & I really like that quote.  It's very true.

Right! I am off now to write about the project cards from the evening.  Be back in a little while.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko