Mold II photos - part 2

Hi

I am back - this time with the photos from the project for last night.  I sent along with Helen a sketch for everyone to make a card from.  You seem to like this project - so perhaps I will build it into the years programme again sometime.

here is the sketch used;

I rather liked this sketch layout & now that I have seen what you have all done with it - like it even more.  I think I might use it for some cards I have to make.  Now here are the cards that you ladies made;


I like the way the 3 panels have been interpreted in this one.


What delicate colours in these papers - really pretty


A more dramatic colouring & a nice take on the panels - lovely card


Those daffodils really brighten the day don't they. I like the outlining on the panels - makes them stand out.


A really nice clean & simple idea.  Was the birdcage stamped?


Another really fresh looking style, those daisies are pretty


I hope I have this card the right way up.  When I loaded it into my picture folder I increased the size & kept turning it round to try & see if I have it right.


Another twist on the panel layouts - lovely papers used & that cut out rose.


I love flower fairies (sorry about the flash light) & those tags are a great way to show the panels.


Another bright & cheery paper - really brightens the day up, & that tiny rose that has been cut out & placed top right. 


Really dramatic design - love the panel interpretation.


Another delicate design - that heart embellishment is beautiful


The design works really well in this monochrome card.  Really lovely.


What a delicate card & those look like rolled paper roses - very nice.


What pretty edgings to these delicate patterned papers, & a landscape card for a change.

There you have it - well done ladies.

If I manage to be creative myself today - I will be back, if not - more tomorrow.  Hope this rain goes away.

'Bye for now.  take care everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko