mold meeeting photos - part 2

Hi - I am back again

This time I have the photos of the project from the Mold club meeting last night.  Joanna provided a sketch for everyone to follow;


Here is the sketch


Very clean & delicate design


Design turned around - he's rather cute isn't he


I have that central image stamp as well


A nice sunny design


Pretty in pink.  Is that one stamp?  Or is it a buildup of teacups.


Ah - you just cannot go wrong with shoes & handbags

One of my favourite colours - very delicate

Lovely use of papers & that butterfly is lovely

A slightly different take on the design - works well



Again a light change to the layout but the original sketch can be clearly seen
An interesting use of papers - they work so well together
What an imposing image - I need to find out more about that one.  Stunning.

 The anemones really suit this design & I see the mesh that Joanna has been used on this one.
Oops I have just looked at the ones above again & there is some of this mesh on some of those.  I didn't spot it at first.

Simple & elegant design - the central image appears to be raised.

I have to ask if the lettering on the panels was put together or is it one stamp - its very effective whichever it is.

I recognise that image - it was a freebie on Craft Stamper.  What great impact it gives on this card.

Lovely cards ladies.  Well done & thank you Joanna for looking after the meeting for me & searching out the sketch.

That's me for tonight ladies.  More tomorrow.
Night night.






 

Comments

  1. Hi Gloria, the lettering on the panels (on the butterfly card) is all one stamp - very useful I think. That plus the butterflies and the pattern on the top panel are all from the same stamp set.

    It was great to see all the different interpretations and good to see the concentration on the faces :) You could see the wheels spinning in there - was quite a challenge making a card in a short time like that rather than having lots of time to think about it and plan. Worked very well though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko