We are back!!!

Hi everyone
We are back from the wedding.  In actual fact we arrived home about mid-afternoon yesterday (Thursday).  Unfortunately I have returned with a rather bad cough & last night I felt absolutely awful - so had an early night all wrapped up in warm nightwear.  Bob  thinks it might be the after effect of the wedding cake trauma - but who knows.  Although Wednesday was a nice day it was rather cold & short sleeves & thin clothes were not ideal.  But hey - we had a lovely day.

The snow did not come as far south as us & we didn't see any until we were almost home & it was on the surrounding hills.

The hotel had broadband & wifi but it kept shutting down so it wasn't worth trying to write any of the blog.

I am not doing a lot today as all this coughing has left me washed out - but I am going to go through the photos.  So I will blog again later.  Photos! Now there is a story - I took a photo of the groom in the church as he sat deep in thought, & when the picture was taken my camera told me the batteries were low.  Where were the spare batteries?  In my everyday bag back at the hotel.  The brides brother was sat in front of us in the church & he took loads & some really nice casual ones not posed ones.  So he is going to send me an email with them in.  My friend had 2 spare batteries in her bag, so she gave me those so that I could take photos at the reception.

Anyway that is me for now - I am going to sort the photos & see what I can share with you.  I will be back later.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko