80th birthday cards & much more

Good afternoon - I'm back

All my special order cards are now made & the last 2 are ready for handing over.  These special birthday cards have been good to make as I have been able to use papers & toppers that have been building up in my stash. I must say though that I have rather got into a theme - the layouts are very similar.

Here they are ...................



A little while ago Rita who is a member of the Mold II club had a card of hers published.  She didn't know about it until her present arrived - so she had to go out & buy the magazine.  To her surprise they had used the name of her house as her surname.  I had spotted the card & thought that it was probably our Rita.  She brought the magazine in to club last night & I snapped the item to show here...


Well done Rita - I am guessing that is a Tim Holtz die?

During the evening I took a couple more photos & they were of the project that the group will be making in the June evening with Carolyn.  Now I have fallen a bit behind with making project samples recently & last might I was put to shame as Carolyn brought in about 9 or 10 samples for the ladies to see.  I took photos of 2 of them & will show them here for everyone to see & I will also put them on the project page. Don't worry Mold & CSNW ladies you will do this project later - once I have made one to check I know what I am doing.  They are rocker cards with a stepper look.


This one has been made for someones birthday - I love all the embellishments.


The Christmas tree one is absolutely beautiful & when the card rocks the glitter catches the light.

I am looking forward to seeing the pictures of these cards when made by the Mold II ladies.  I have a couple of birthday cards to make for June & July - I think I might go with this style.  One is for my oldest friend - that is - in length of time known - who will be 70 in July.

This afternoon I cleared my desk after making these special cards over the last few weeks & am now ready to do some stamping - so watch this space.

That's it for today.  I will be updating the club projects page & the club pages over the next couple of days.

'Bye for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko