Another wedding cake!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone


I know I may have implied no more wedding cakes after the one for my god-daughter this year & all it's stresses, but here we go again.

This time more notice, as it is not required until April next year.  Shape, style, flowers, colour will be decided very shortly & stuck to. 

Which is good as I am doing everything else as well - the Save The Date, Invitations & RSVP cards, Menus & all the flowers.

But even so I shouldn't get complacent about the amount of time available as between now & then Bob & I are on holiday for 3 weeks, then there is Christmas & I know we have a long weekend sometime around October for one of Bob's Navy Re-Unions.

I will definitely have to keep my fingers on the pulse.

So there we are, as well as stamping & club news - all the updates on the wedding to give you, the blog should be quite busy for a while.

Ooh! I haven't let you know who this is all for!  Well! it is for .............................


Bob & I

Yes, really & truly.  After all these years together we have finally decided to tie the knot.


Comments

  1. Congratulations! How wonderful to be making your *own* stuff for a change - so very happy for you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news Gloria - many congratulations to you both.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko