CSNW evening

Hello ladies

I have just got in from the May meeting for CSNW - well about half an hour ago actually.  We had a very pleasant evening with 2 new members but also with quite a few regulars away for various reasons we were a reasonably small group tonight.

Our project was the napkin fold card & I took photos which I will post tomorrow.

Earlier today I delivered the various age birthday cards & the ruby wedding card that a lady had ordered from me - when she rang me to say thank you (she was out when I delivered them) she asked me for another birthday card this time for a 95th birthday.  So another design to sort out.

I also have some of my own to do - it's Russ & Nadine's wedding anniversary in 10 days time - their second - where has the time gone!  It's also Russ's birthday.  Hm!  Have I blogged that info before recently - honestly my head!!!

That's it - will be back tomorrow with photos from tonight.

Sleep well - night, night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post