CSNW meeting tomorrow night

Hello again ladies.

This post is mainly for the CSNW ladies. 

But first I must extend a welcome to a new follower - Seasquirt - what a brilliant name. Welcome & I hope you enjoy your visits.

I am sure somewhere in the posts over this last 4 weeks I said that tomorrow night we would do the project that we should have done at the April evening which I had to cancel.

So I hope everyone will be prepared for that.  I will bring extra materials with me to make sure. I am also going to bring a reel of ribbon with me in the hope we will have time for Hayley to show us that plaited ribbon.

Also I have decided we will leave the tea-light card until a little later in the year - closer to Christmas.  So the May project & the Show & Tell will be as planned.  I will write a note on the club page.

We will be having some new members join us tomorrow night & if they become regular members I think we may have now reached our limit.  For the room that is -  not that we wouldn't like more people - but the room will only take so many.  So if you get there before me & there are new faces around I know you will make them welcome.

That is me for today.  More tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko