CSNW photos

Good evening ladies

I am sorry I didn't come back & blog again yesterday - I do hope you will forgive me.

I think I mentioned before that we were quite a small group on Wednesday evening - so there are only 2 photos from the Show & Tell, which was themed on a sketch.

This was the sketch

Those swirls are lovely & everyone of them stamped.

on this card the petals of the flower were raised up in a curve - very effective.

The project for the evening was the napkin fold card.  We had rather a lot of things to talk about at the meeting - one of the most important things being what the ladies would do if I was unable to attend a meeting.  When I was poorly last month their meeting was cancelled.  Plus we had two new ladies who had to be introduced & have things explained to them.  Despite the time taken in chatting everyone managed to complete the project in its basic form.  I look forward to seeing a version at some time with embellishments added.
A nice combination of green patterns

some delicate pre-stamped paper used here - green again!

Some more pre-stamped paper - very pastel & delicate

Green was very popular Wednesday evening - obviously the centre panel hasn't been put in yet as we can still see the central cross.

Ooh - another green one.  I am not sure whether the white panels were deliberately left that way - I think it look right.

This burgundy shade looks really rich.  Combination of stripes & spots works well.

Isn't this a delicate version (sorry I seem to have used the word delicate quite a lot). It just shows that whatever the colour, whatever the pattern - it looks good.

Another version with the burgundy colour.

One of the ladies - Clare - brought back her acetate dome card that she had made during the club evening a little while back - because she had managed to add a raised image after the card was completed.  Here it is along with a photo peering down inside the acetate dome.

Sorry about the flash light reflection.  Even from this angle the raised section of the butterfly can be seen.

this is the view peering down the dome.
Clare brought the card back for us to see that with some care an image can be slipped inside the acetate.

This afternoon I managed to make the card for the 95th birthday, but haven't taken a photo of it yet.  Will do that in the morning & put it on here tomorrow. I think there is rugby tomorrow so may be taking off to my craft room to start thinking about the Indian wedding cards.  I have an idea in mind - it is mainly the materials.

Have a great weekend, whatever you are doing.
;Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko