a day of rubber stamping

Good evening ladies
Well today I had a good day as described above.

A few times a year Happy Stampers North West Club have all-day workshops & today was one of them.  I think I have already said previously that the retailer giving us our workshop today was Snazzys.

Before I forget they will be at the Art Stamps festival in Wrexham in July - do go & see them - they are the people I bought my Pan Pastels from.

The main subject of our workshop was Distress Inks & various ways to use them.  The morning session was the part I enjoyed the most - mainly due to the fact that during the afternoon I did start to feel rather tired.  As well as some spare toppers & stamped images I made 3 cards.  They will definitely end up as birthday cards to give out.  A nice round off to the day was the fact that I won the raffle - a nice Crafty Individuals pad & a set of clear unmounted stamps by Papermania called "Birdsong".  I am really looking forward to using those.  Naturally I weakened & bought some more stamps at the workshop.  That has to be for now - well until next time anyway.

Tomorrow I will photograph my cards & put the pictures on here.  Sorry! But when I got home I was just a little too tired to do that.  Perhaps I have stressed that point already?

One of the ladies at the workshop made me very envious - she had bought some folder like products from Once Upon A Stamp that you inked & then put through you machine.  Envious?  Well! I didn't see them & they were only £1 - One Pound.!!!!!!!  Did any of you ladies see them.  I need to pop to the online store to see if they still have them.

So! that is me for tonight ladies.  I hope you have had a good weekend.  More tomorrow.

My! It's blustery outside.
Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko