Farewell to a friend

Good evening ladies

The last thing I needed today was to have come down with a cold.  I spent a lot of yesterday evening sneezing my head off - but I managed to get it under control for Tina's funeral.  Which I was relieved about as Ken had asked me if I would say a few words about Tina, & I had got worried I would keep sneezing or have to hold a tissue to my nose all the time.

It was a very nice little service & good to see a quite sizable turnout.

I don't have anything else to talk about tonight, as I after all I did not get any crafting done this afternoon - but must work hard tomorrow, as I have the first of my Indian wedding cards to finish & hand over.

Hope you have had a good evening, talk more tomorrow.
Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko