I can do samples ......

............. better late than never.

here is the photo of the accordion Front Tag card that you have been making, that I finally got round to doing yesterday.

I found the papers & card when sorting through a pile of things on a shelf & thought that is just what I want for this card.

This version has the fold on the left hand side & opens like a book.  Which then made me think it would make a really good mini album with pages added inside.  So I am going to adapt it to do a mini book of my visit to Chester Zoo last week.  Also on Tuesday the Olympic torch is going past the end of my road so i am going to be out there with my camera & will put those photos in there too.  Will let you know how it goes.

This morning I met up with Sue & took a trip out to Creative Pastimes.  Jan who owns the shop was there so we had quite a good natter as well.  Then Sue & I popped into the cafe for some lunch.  Whilst there I bumped in to 2 ladies from Happy Stampers & Chris from Mold II.  After our lunch we popped out to Burley Dam Garden Centre to see how their craft shop was looking.  Then it was time for home.

Let us hope this weather is going to continue over the weekend which will be really nice.  I hope you have some lovely things planned.

More later - 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko