just chatting

Hi ladies

Thought I would pop in quickly as I have just completed a post on my blog for the Stamping Grounds - WOYWW feature.  WOYWW = Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

I have shown my desk all ready for making the Indian wedding cards - here is a close up of the materials I am going to be using.


That embossing folder sitting on top of the card was just made for the cards, don't you think?

Well! I had hoped to start on them today but I have a visit from my brother & he will be staying a couple of nights.  sadly he is visiting a friend who has been receiving treatment at Clatterbridge.  So! craft room back to bedroom.  I am hoping that the larger spare bedroom which has everything dumped in at the moment can be cleared of some furniture & the bedroom furniture in the craft room moved in there. Then I can make the craft room a proper craft room.  But different things keep moving the goal posts.  I will get there eventually .....................  I hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko