just chatting

Good evening ladies
Well, the forecast for tomorrow is reasonable - should be fairly dry - so hopefully no getting wet standing in the queue for the festival to open.

I was over at Hulme hall this afternoon - measuring out the stand spaces & generally pottering about sorting any little queries out, whilst the retailers set up their stands.  By the way Cactus Annie is back (I've- forgotten the other name they went by) - no I haven't it's just come back to me - "Beachbum stamps".

I managed to get the things I wanted from the Creative Packaging Company ("Everythings a Pound").  At the last festival I tried to get black card but by the time I got to the festival on the Saturday it had all gone.  So, I got some today to make sure I don't miss out. 

I will be popping over for a little while around 11'ish - will try not to walk around in a dream, & therefore be able to spot you all.  Have a great day.

That is me for today - more tomorrow. 

Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko