just chatting

Hi everyone

Well! Yesterday I felt so guilty about my samples I had to start to put things to rights.  So I sat down & made the Accordion Tag Front Card.  I say made it - I haven't stuck the tag to the front.  But whilst making it I had an idea.  I had already thought that the tag itself would make a good embellishment to a scrapbook page - to hold journalling or perhaps a mixture of journalling & rather small photos.  Of course it could be made in a larger size as well to accommodate larger photos.  Sometimes we have more than is needed for a page but want to include them - this would be a way to do that.  But also I thought that the card itself could be turned into a mini album.  So watch this space.

As I had a workshop this morning for Scrap booking my mind last night had to turn to those kind of ideas.  Before going to bed I had an idea for a mini album which to be honest was triggered by watching for a little while a C&C programme with Debbie Moore.  So! believe it or not when I woke up this morning I just had to try it out - so at 7:15pm I was sat at my craft desk in my nightie & dressing gown (Now I have worded that wrong as it sounds as if the desk was in my clothes - but I am sure you know what I meant). I made a prototype of my idea.  I took it along to the workshop & the ladies liked the idea - so one of the classes will be about making your own album (especially mini ones) & we will be making that one.

The Accordion Tag Front card I am going to turn into a mini book & will show you photos when I have done some more work on it.

Tomorrow I am spending quite a bit of the day with Sue - I think we are going over to Creative Pastimes (on the A41) & also having some lunch.  It was Sue's birthday yesterday & it is our day out for that.

Not sure if I will have crafting time tomorrow - but will let you know what Sue & I get up to.

That''s me for tonight.  Sleep well - more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post