just chatting

Hi everyone

No crafting done today as I am starting to think about what I need to get ready for my holiday.  A couple of nights ago we decided we would definitely take our picnic basket with us this year.  So I though I had better get it out & check everything i it - most probably as it hadn't been used for a while the things would need a good wash.

Well! It had other things piled on top of it - so I thought this would be a good time to start clearing the area where it is kept.  In starting that task I came across an old photo album that was left in the pile of things.  I think I had looked it out for some photos of my brother when he was younger for his recent birthday to show everyone.  It was one of those old ones with the clear cellophane & sticky pages?  To my delight I found it still contained some photos from when John & I were younger some with Mum & Dad, some of just Mum & Dad.  There was a photo of me when I was bridesmaid to my best friend (I was 18) - she moved to Australia & this year is coming over because her brother is getting married again.  I am hoping to meet up with her on her visit - I haven't seen her in over 40 years, but I have spoken to her a few times on the phone.  There is another photo of me when I was matron of honour to another friend - my golly I was skinny - I was about 22 then.

So you can see I spent some time reminiscing.

Then this afternoon I went over to Clatterbridge to visit my brothers friend who is in there receiving treatment.  It is so difficult for my brother living so far away - so I went along in his stead.

Tomorrow I am out for the day with our daughter-in-law Nadine.  It will be a case of deja vu - as we are looking for ideas for the wedding next year & of course we were doing this for their wedding just over 2 years ago.

Right ladies that is me for today.  More tomorrow.
Night night - sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post