Mold II meeting & photos

Good morning ladies

Although I got home at a reasonable time from last night's meeting, things rather overtook me & I didn't get to blog - so here I am this morning.

There wasn't a Show & Tell last night - due to me being sick last month & forgetting to give them the sketch the previous month.  But the project was the Accordion Tag Front card.  Here are the photos......................


This black & gold card is so elegant & would make a lovely 18th or 21st birthday card or new home card.


I think this card shows how effective a random patterned card can be - very pretty


This shows the tag open.


A really feminine design


Here is the tag open ........... and oh look .............oops I forgot to flip it, so sorry - it is upside down.


Another delicate feminine card


Now for a contrast - doesn't this shades of black & white work well.  Dainty & feminine but would still work for a man's card 


and here is the tag open.


Ooh! Wouldn't a little girl just love this fairy one?


& here is the tag open.


Very elegant - cards do not always need to have lots of things on them


& with the tag open


I like the rounded corners to this card & the lovely fresh colours


Another fairy design - I love the colours, & the tag works really well in the different position.


& here it is with tag open.


My favourite colour at the moment.  Really nice layering of the background papers too.

So there you have it.  I have other photos to show you of different things so I will probably be back again later.

Have a good day.

'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko