mold meeting photos - part 1

Hello Ladies

The first set of photos from last night's Mold meeting is for their Show & Tell where the theme was for Transport.  What a great variety of transport they chose too.  Here are the photos .................

Of course I love the frog in the basket, & a lovely sentiment has been created


I really like these collage style cards & keep saying I really should sit down & make some myself.  But I only keep saying it - I am not getting around to doing it.


This brought back memories of driving my sport cars - yes, I did have more than one but not at the same time.  I used to love driving with the hood down & my hair blowing all over the place - not blonde of course.


I just love this cute train engine - & the layering is just right for it


Another cute train & look at that cotton wool smoke - just great.  Great landscape too.


Up, up & away this time - lovely hot air balloon trip.  The trees are very effective.


An easel card & someone is getting a great 65th birthday card 


What an absolute cutie - cars come in all shapes & sizes - & this is certainly a different shaped car.  Bless him.


Another lovely collage card. I really must get on & make some.
Remember to click on these photos to get a larger view as there is so much detail there.


Ooh iI remember my mini - not a Mini Cooper though.  When it rained my feet got wet.


Now that is what I call transport.  Always fancied a ride on an elephant


So we've been up in an air balloon - now we are off for a sail.  Aren't these boats cute?

Well, there you are.  I will be back later with the project photos.  I will try & do it later this evening - if not  - in the morning.

I hope you all have something great sorted for the weekend.  have lots of fun.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post