Mold & Mold II ....... Tina's funeral

Good afternoon ladies

I have had a visit from Ken  this afternoon to give me the information regarding Tina's funeral

The details are as follows;

The funeral is on Tuesday 15th May.
There will be a private family only cremation service which will be held before the church service.
The church service will be for family and friends & will be held at St Deniols Church in Hawarden at 12:30pm.  This will then be followed by a function at Northop Hall Hotel to which all Tina's friends are invited.

Ken would like to have an idea of how many people will be going on to the hotel in order to give them an idea of numbers.  I am liaising with Ken on this not only for our club members, but also for another group in which Tina had an interest.  So please let me know if you will be attending either by phone or email.  If you require directions to either the church or the hotel please let me know.  I would love it if we can have a good turnout for Tina & specifically Ken.  Also if you require a lift please contact me & I will see what I can organise.

It is family flowers only, but if anyone wishes to donate in Tina's memory - they are giving donations to Guide Dogs for the Blind and also The Salvation Army.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post