photos of my workshop cards

Good evening ladies

As promised I have popped in tonight to show you the cards I made on yesterday's workshop - & I have also taken a photo of the set of stamps I won in the raffle.

These 3 cards were made during the morning session, then during the lunch break Val showed how to use the PanPastels, which was handy as I had bought some at the festival but couldn't get near anyone to see their demo clearly.  Then for the afternoon session she showed us some more techniques using distress inks.  So basically we then played with those ideas.  I was beginning to flag a little - so I have brought my play samples home to use on cards sometime later.

Here are the cards from the morning play;


The backgrounds were created by blending 3 colours of distress inks with brushes & this card uses the same image twice.


This card uses 2 more of the stamps from the set - the large flower with script & the corner / border stamp


The final card uses the large flower image which by the way is a Rudbekia.  The side panel was made using one of the matching background stamps.

The set of flower stamps (not the background stamps) were ours to keep - so I will look forward to using them again.  Looking at the last card I think I could have included some PanPastels on it as well.  Must investigate that.  I liked this set so much I bought another set & of course right now I cannot remember which flower I bought.

Here is a photo of my raffle prize;


A couple of days ago Bob said he was feeling under the weather & might be coming down with a cold.  But he didn't - I have.  Today I have had a really runny nose & it's the last thing I need right now.

I will be seeing some of you ladies tomorrow when we pay our respects to Tina.

Well that is me for tonight ladies.
Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post