Something interesting

Hello again ladies

I said I might pop back & here I am.

At a CSNW meeting a couple of months ago one of our ladies showed a lovely piece of ribbon weaving, although it wasn't woven in the way we understand the term.

I had hoped that possibly we might have had time at the meeting last week for her to show us how it was done.  But no - time ran out.  Whilst sorting through items I had saved on my Favourites for possible use on club meetings I came upon one that looked familiar.  I think it is the same thing & so I had a play.  It took a couple of attempts to get it started & I think I could do with doing it a little tighter.  I was so pleased with it I have taken a photo, but I am still to finish the ends, here it is -


So, Hayley does it look like the same thing?



I will be adding this to the programme at some time as it is so lovely & will make a card - or a scrapbook page - look really luxurious.

That's me for today - more tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko