A challenge entry

Good afternoon ladies

Today I have entered another challenge - this time the one over at CD Sunday Challenge Blog where the theme is "Delicious Damask".  Here is my card ..............


The papers & image are from a  couple of MCS CD's.  The ladies hat & shoulder were cut from a second image so I could 3-d it.  The scalloped oval was from a punch that hasn't seen light of day for a while.  It was just the right size allowing me to overlap the image on it.  Decoration was added with some organza ribbon, some little flowers & flat back pearls.  I think this will be my friends 70th birthday card.

I also stamped a long stem rose - 4 times - in preparation for some more birthday cards.


This is quite a good sized image - I got it at the stamp festival from Dimension Stamps - & I have used a scalloped circle to die cut it. Tomorrow I will colour them with Pro-markers & convert them into cards.

The rest of the day has been sorting my clothes for the holiday & charging the batteries for my camcorder,.  The card in it still had last years filming on it so Bob has loaded it onto his computer & is currently watching it.  I do the filming & so I am sat here typing this & in the background I can here me talking about what ever it was I was filming.

So there - that is my day.  Now I must get ready to go round to Gareth's for dinner.

I hope you are all having a good weekend.  More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko