csnw meeting

Good evening ladies

I have not been in long following the CSNW meeting.

It took me a little longer tonight as I stopped twice to try & take a photo of the gorgeous sunset.  I haven't looked yet to see how they turned out.

This evening was a very pleasant evening with almost a full house.  Recently we have had some new members join so our numbers are looking better.  In fact - I think we are now full again.  Given that there were 4 ladies away tonight if everyone attended there would not be spare room.  Should you hear of anyone interested please ask them to contact me first.

I am hoping to do a bit of holiday shopping tomorrow morning in Chester, I desperately need new summer shoes, & then I will get the photos from tonight onto the blog for you to see.

That is it for tonight then - more tomorrow.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko