csnw photos - part 2

Hi!  I am back again with some more photos

This time the CSNW project from last night - where it was time for the little accordion tag front card.

Before I show them I have to say that I am a little worried that there are only 6 to show you. I am sure I took more than that.  I will check my picture folders to see if they inadvertently got put in a different folder, & my camera to check if I have left them on there.


A lovely black & grey style - Debbie Moore papers were used.


Delicate lilacs & blues - some more work to be done on the tag


A lovely lilac & cream design


Another black & grey design - those colours always look so elegant


Pretty blue paper with butterflies & some paper tearing in the design.  
Several ladies tried paper tearing for the first time last night.


Another black & grey design with a splash of colour.

A really big apology if your card is not here - perhaps bring them back next month for me to photograph.  Of course I may have only taken 6 photos.

There we are then - up to date with photos.  More tomorrow - although I might be back & show you those sunset photos I took last night.

'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. I *do* like these accordion tag cards, a really cute idea with a lot of potential.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko